- Plant biomass/production/chemistry Plant biomass measurements near Toolik Lake, Alaska for moist tundra, wet sedge, tall shrub, and dry heath. Some harvests include total nitrogen and phosphorus.
- Plant communities and plant species list for area around Toolik Lake
- Plant phenological and growth data. Leaf growth and phenology data from experimental plots near Toolik Lake and the long term data set of flowering abundance and nutrient content of Eriophorum vaginatum. The flowering abundance data are from observations at 34 sites, spanning 5.5 degrees latitude and 1050 m elevation in northern and central Alaska; collected since 1979 and annually since 1989.
- Reflectance data sets from around Toolik region including vegetation indices calculated from canopy reflectance spectra.
- Soil properties and chemical composition and extractable nutrients: Extractable NH4-N and NO3-N (2 N KCl), PO4-P (0.025 NHCl) and pH (0.01 M CaCl2); Carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus content; thaw depth; del C-13, del N-15; ergosterol concentration for soils near Toolik, along the Dalton Highway and Abisko, Sweden.
- Soil microfuna and microflora- includes bacteria, fungi, protozoa, nematodes, rotifers, tardigrades.
- Invertebrates (spiders, insects and slugs
- Trace Gases Ecosystem respiration (ER: or CO2 flux), methane (CH4) fluxes and net ecosystem production (NEP) near Toolik Lake, Alaska, comparing effects of temperature, moisture and nutrients on tundra C balances.
Litter Decomposition Long-term Intersite Decomposition Experiment Team (LIDET)